Making friends is an essential thing for everyone to do in life. However, as it is once said, “to choose a friend to play” means that not all people are suitable to make friends.
So, here are the 7 types of people who you need to leave outside your friends’ list, the 6 types of people who should not be cooperated, and 5 types of people chosen to become friends.
“It’s not important how many friends you have. A friend in need is a friend indeed. “
Keep away from making friends with 7 types of people
1. Who are not filial to their parents: How can you expect them to be kind to outsiders when they are not good with their parents who born them?
2. People who treat others harshly and badly: People in this group tend to be arrogant, reckless and talkative. In their dealings, they never have the concept of reciprocating hearts; however, they often make others easier hurt. Making friends with these people is similar to buying anger at you.
3. Scrimp, measured people: Anything can be measured, calculated, afraid of losing, and only think of personal interests. Making friends with these people really has nothing to do.
4. Ungrateful people: Old sayings of the oriental culture said that associating and playing with each other without frequent exchange, visiting, mentioning each other is an expression of disrespect. There are back and forth; you respect me, I respect you again. Once received the reward from another is forever not forgetting, so the friendship is sustainable. For those who are selfish, just demanding, accepting, but not reciprocating, those people play with anyone is not durable.
5. People are too good at flattery. People in this group often tend to follow to the strong side, they are greed but forget the works of the others, only care for their own interests. This is the most dangerous type of person in life. Absolutely, we should not be associated with them before the disaster strikes.
6. People who despise the others: In life, there may be rich, poor people. A person may have a high-rank or is just a normal person, but all are human beings with bones and flesh with dignity and own features. Are you willing to make friends with people who despise you?
7. People with evil intentions: For those with a cruel, narrow-minded, selfish mind, it’s best to stay away, because making friends with them is like making friends with a wolf.
Not cooperate with 6 types of people
1. Do not cooperate with people who have too big desire because they will not see the contributions of others, but only care about the gain or loss of themselves.
2. Not cooperating with people who are not willing to sacrifice for the mission because their sole purpose is to make money.
3. Don’t cooperate with someone who doesn’t have a human heart, because working together won’t be fun.
4. Do not cooperate with people with negative thoughts and attitudes, because they will kill your positive energy.
5. Do not cooperate with people who do not have a principle of life, because they will think that the benefits they get are the principles of life.
6. Not cooperating with ungrateful people, because those who forget their gratitude will never know thanks and the sacrifice of the others.
5 samples of people to choose to make friends
1. Make friends with the people who appreciate you, recognize you; and in difficult times, they will comfort and help you.
2. Make friends with people with positive thoughts and attitudes; when you fall into a bad psychological state, they will lift you, encourage you to overcome that crisis period.
3. Make friends with people who are willing to guide you, volunteering as a stepping stone to take you through the layer of haze, and blind.
4. Make friends with someone who frankly criticizes you, always reminds and supervises you, so that you can discover your own mistakes.
5. Make friends with virtuous people. The virtuous person has a peaceful, friendly heart, associating with this group of people, your personality and life will gradually become better by learning the right things from them.